You may know me already as a blogging student, or a young aspiring author. What you may not know is that who I truly am cannot be summarized into a single paragraph. Same goes for many other complex-minded or eccentric people. Instead I'll just give you hints, and you can complete the image of who you think is behind these words, by using your imagination. This way I will not be defined, but rather become a relative figment of your own creation.
So imagine an individual, one who cares not for generic labels such as 'nerd' and 'geek', but someone who prefers to spend unplanned hours doing what they are most passionate about. Writing.
• Spending hours engrossed in books.
• Writing (obviously).
• Scouring secondhand shops to find old treasures.
• Creating 'art'.
• Watching visual stories (films) while eating popcorn.
• Forming fictional worlds from nothing.
• Converting tea and scribbles into ideas.
• Creating an awful lot of stress and anxiety just by thinking about engaging with real humans.
• Tea not coffee.
• Wanting a pet owl or wolf (because they are the silent mysteries of the night).
• Having a 'small' typewriter obsession.
• Wanting to be a professional writer instead of having a secure job.
• Time Magazine's Person of the Year 2006.
• Various school awards for school related stuff.
• Won an art competition back in 2011; acquired an iPad 2.
• Un-Hipster Award 2015 (I just like old things; I don't Instagram Starbucks).